Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Watson's Bay

After we had some bad news (which I'll update you with shortly) we headed out to Watsons Bay for the day. It was just beautiful. A stunning Sydney day.

Murray on the Ferry ride over there. Can you believe it! Murray on Public Transport!



Looking down over the Harbour from Robertson Park.





From the Watson's Bay lookout.



What I think they call "The Gap"... I can see why.



Some crazy rock Lizard.



Us!



Macquarie Lighthouse



Sheltering in the tree from the wind to eat some famous Doyle's Fish & Chips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics - I grew up 10 minutes walk from Robertson Park. It was on my walk route to the bus stop! And I used to sail in my Sabot dinghy on saturday afternoons from our house on one side of the bay to the Vaucluse Amateur Sailing Club on the other side.

Thank you so much for bringing the memories back!